Friday 1 September 2017

Happy Little Stampers September Watercolour Challenge - Spritz

Hello!

It's September! My birthday month! Spring here in Australia! Yippee! I love September!

At Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge this month we have the optional twist of "Spritz" and I have spritzed a gold and brown background for my little robin redbreast.
I used Stampin' Up! Best Birds stamps, Winsor & Newton Cottman watercolours, and gold Smooch. Dies are Mama Elephant.
I know that, as always, our gallery is going to be filled with beautifully watercoloured cards! I can't wait to see what you all make. :-)

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Michelle this is absolutely beautiful. Love the spritzed background and your fabulous coloring.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fabulous coloring and spritz, Michelle! I saw your non-colored bird card last week, and I love them both. They have totally different feelings. Hideko

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful bird...so sweet!

Inkyfingers said...

I love how you coloured the pretty bird Michelle and this is such an elegant card!
Hugs
Carol x

Kylie said...

The bird is adorable but your background is really the star. Such a subtle effect but so pretty! xx